A website represents a business to millions of users across the globe. It is as important as the brand itself. In fact, a website helps to create a brand, online presence, and a considerable market share. As a result, a website is a very important factor to take your business to greater heights which would not be possible with traditional marketing and PR relations.
Why Need a Good Website Design?
A good website design has far-reaching possibilities that you may not aware of. It caters many factors:
- A high return of investment (ROI)
- A decrease operational cost
- A comprehensive brand building plan
- A communication medium
- An informative zone
…And much more. We help in creating a popular interface design, comprehensive usability testing, and concrete web architecture to enable users to navigate through the site.
Points to Consider Before the Website Plan
What are your expectations from your website? How do you plan to grow your business through online means? Here’s some more checklist to help you decide on the factors that take up your website plan.
- What is the role of your website to promote your business?
- What amount of fund to do propose to give for your website development?
- What are the other business strategies you have in mind?
- How do you intend to attract traffic to your website?
- How do you plan to meet the competition in the market?
…And lastly, what kind of website are you looking for? After considering these points, you can zero-in on the website design, its features, its enhancements, and technical details.
Designing a Website
The design aspect is the backbone to any website. A good website should not only have all the attributes, but innovative design to compete with the other websites in the market. While designing the website, we make sure that users can:
- Get relevant information
- Quickly convert to customers
- Use the website effortlessly
- Navigate intuitively, and without any hassles
…Also, the website should have visibility, blogs, feeds, registrations, aesthetic presence, and appeal, among others.
Take a look at the steps that are followed during a website design:
- Analyze and research on the user prospects and requirements
- Create relevant pages and content that answer user requirements
- Create pages, content, images, animations, etc that are aesthetically pleasing
- Work on the non-linear navigation, customer support systems, buttons that aptly help users
- Create links that are easily distinguishable and placed at the correct spots
- Create correct index and search options to make website popular for all users
- Work on consistency in look and feel so that navigation is intuitive
- Target website content to specific locations or markets
Your website can be any of the following types:
- Corporate Website
- E-commerce Website
A website has a special prestige in the corporate world. Even though, a website may not play an active role in sales, it does attract leads, traffic, business opportunities. In many ways, the website serves as a medium to communicate with customers and business partners. Here’s a list of features that are a must for any corporate website:
- Blog – A Blog is a forum that allows a two-way communication between the customer and the company.
- Discussion Board or a Chat Room – This option is similar to a blog. However, it allows a single topic to be discussed and published in discussion threads. Any number of people – customers, employees, experts, or sales executives – can participate in the discussions.
- News and Articles – Managed by content team and experts, this option can be broadly classified as the news section and the articles section. The updated news is monitored by the content syndicates along with RSS utility. Articles are written by experts.
- Knowledge Base or Resource Center – This is an information hub that stores and distributes various information kits, such as PDFs, CAD files, documents, etc.
- Site Search – The site search is a text area or a dynamic search area which allows users to type in the information they are looking for. Allowing site visitors to quickly and easily find information they are looking for.
- Calendar – This specialized calendar offers a chronological data on events. Event forms and invites are also posted in this section to allow interested visitors to sign up.
E-commerce websites are sites which directly provide sales through online transactions. As such, its design must be absolutely user-friendly and appealing. If not, the site would soon lose its attractive power.
A typical e-commerce site would have features to track online sales, visitor analysis and their behavior, shopping carts, Paypal or similar online transaction facility, among others. Last but not the least; you must keep a separate fund to maintain and upgrade the website.
Take a look at the features which are normally associated with an e-commerce website:
- Registration of the domain
- A Merchant Account
- A Transaction Gateway
- Shopping Cart
- A “Secure Certificate” for transaction
- Site security technicalities
- Database programming
- SEO-savvy techniques
- Interactive Flash and Scripts
- Website Hosting
Apart from the above features, we have top encryption methods and security protocols to protect your website from any frauds. For instance, e-commerce sites are equipped with:
- Fraud Detection tool
- Automated Recurring Billing (ARB)
- Ecommerce Partnerships
For a secured and private environment, trust us to do the job. Added to this feature, we offer at par uptime and SEO ranking for your website.