website represents a business to millions of users across the globe. It is as important as the brand itself. In fact, a website helps to create a brand, online presence, and a considerable market share. As a result, a website is a very important factor to take your business to greater heights which would not be possible with traditional marketing and PR relations.
Based in Tampa, Florida, WOI as an Tampa SEO company offers website design services, web promotion consultancy through effective web promotion of your website. We carry a result driven approach in order to achieve Top Website Search Engine ranking for your website. Our tampa based company perform the creative web site design for your online business.
Why Need a Good Website Design?
A good website design has far-reaching possibilities that you may not aware of. It caters many factors:
• A high return of investment (ROI)
• A decrease operational cost
• A comprehensive brand building plan
• A communication medium
• An informative zone
…And much more. We help in creating a popular interface design, comprehensive usability testing, and concrete web architecture to enable users to navigate through the site.
Points to Consider Before the Website Plan
What are your expectations from your website? How do you plan to grow your business through online means? Here’s some more checklist to help you decide on the factors that take up your website plan.
• What is the role of your website to promote your business?
• What amount of fund to do propose to give for your website development?
• What are the other business strategies you have in mind?
• How do you intend to attract traffic to your website?
• How do you plan to meet the competition in the market?
…And lastly, what kind of website are you looking for? After considering these points, you can zero-in on the website design, its features, its enhancements, and technical details.
Designing a Website
The design aspect is the backbone to any website. A good website should not only have all the attributes, but innovative design to compete with the other websites in the market. While designing the website, we make sure that users can:
• Get relevant information
• Quickly convert to customers
• Use the website effortlessly
• Navigate intuitively, and without any hassles
…Also, the website should have visibility, blogs, feeds, registrations, aesthetic presence, and appeal, among others.
Website Designing Steps
Take a look at the steps that are followed during a website design:
• Analyze and research on the user prospects and requirements
• Create relevant pages and content that answer user requirements
• Create pages, content, images, animations, etc that are aesthetically pleasing
• Work on the non-linear navigation, customer support systems, buttons that aptly help users
• Create links that are easily distinguishable and placed at the correct spots
• Create correct index and search options to make website popular for all users
• Work on consistency in look and feel so that navigation is intuitive
• Target website content to specific locations or markets
E-commerce websites are sites which directly provide sales through online transactions. As such, its design must be absolutely user-friendly and appealing. If not, the site would soon lose its attractive power.
A typical e-commerce site would have features to track online sales, visitor analysis and their behavior, shopping carts, Paypal or similar online transaction facility, among others. Last but not the least; you must keep a separate fund to maintain and upgrade the website.
Take a look at the features which are normally associated with an e-commerce website:
• Registration of the domain
• A Merchant Account
• A Transaction Gateway
• Shopping Cart
• A “Secure Certificate” for transaction
• Site security technicalities
• Database programming
• SEO-savvy techniques
• Interactive Flash and Scripts
• Website Hosting
Benefits of an Optimized Website
An optimized website is capable of attracting target audience. Once in, the conversion rate per click also increases. As a result, the website experiences an increase in sales. This is not all. With higher ranking in search engines, the prestige of the website increases too. This gives rise to brand awareness and sales leads.
A good design that helps in boosting search engine ranking has a long-lasting impact on the website. Productivity increases as the site maintains its position in the search engines. Website designs which are optimized using ethical means add more prestige in the community too.
Design Elements in an Optimized Site
Here are few initiatives that are taken by webmasters to optimize their sites. Take a look at the following methods used to make the design of the website search-engine savvy.
• When optimizing a site, say an e-commerce hub, care must be taken to optimize the data feed. There are tools available in the Internet that helps in optimizing the data to suit the search engines.
• When natural search engine rankings do not give better results as expected, it is time to spend some more money for paid Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. Some notable options in this category are Pay-per-Click (PPC) campaigns, etc.
Design Content and Layout
Proper keywords and phrases are used ensure that the content is search engine savvy. The correct keywords are first analyzed for the site. Then, relevant content is created with those keywords to ensure that the search engine spiders scan and detect the keywords.
Apart from the content which a reader can see, keywords are also introduced in source codes and navigational elements. Care must be taken to ensure that the keywords or phrases are introduced in images too. For an e-commerce website, the products are categorized as per keyword-based product classification.
When using PPC campaigning method, care must be taken to use the right landing page that caters to the particular target audience in a particular geographical area. The content should be appealing and informative. Too much use of keywords or too less use of the right kind of keyword can spoil the optimization effort.
The layout of the website is very important in SEO. Some important features which are a must in SEO-savvy website design are sitemaps, breadcrumb navigation, internal links, consistency in pages and sub-pages, etc. It is through detailed analytics, integrated online marketing strategies, and SEO-savvy site architecture that designs aptly suit for the search engines.
Design SEO-Savvy Graphical Elements
Although content is the king, images don’t go far behind in hogging the limelight. Images do say thousand words and this age old adage holds true even today. However, if a website design involved only Flash elements or heavy video files, then the website would not enter the search engine ranking at all.
It also goes without saying that the font, color combination, and style should be appealing to the eye. Style sheets can also be used to ensure that the designing source code is free from too much of clutter and programming modules.
WOI is one of the front-runners in website designing company in tampa, florida. Based in tampa, florida as a website design company we ensure the best possible strategic outcome for your website designing tampa, florida initiative. As a result at present we are catering numerous high profile corporate houses based in tampa or other parts of florida for their web design company requirements. Besides tampa, florida we have also won the confidence of top global players as a web site development company and strong and well perceivable website designing company. Get in Touch with Website Optimization India.
Are you interested in our endeavor to develop your business’ online presence? Why not contact us at our tampa florida offices for free consultation at email@example.com. Ping us at 813 321 5441 if you have any query on any of our website design and development services.