Our SEO specialists focus on the changing environment of search engine algorithms. We develop and share complete reporting of your SEO project. We work to get you competitive, and maintain your competitiveness through diligent follow up and conversion marketing techniques. We perform research to determine key-words that are targeted, relative and which ones have high popularity. We will also make sure that your site contains no internal navigation issues such as lack of keywords, duplicated keywords, no image tags and no Meta tags. We will also make sure that your keyword integration is optimal for search engine algorithms. This includes adding original keywords to each page in the title, Meta tags, alt tags, headers, text content, footers, and links.
We provide three kinds of SEO strategy:
- SEO Analysis
- SEO Process
- SEO Performance Report
This Report is prepared at very first when we get a client request for SEO. This Report is send to him to make him aware of his site’s current position in the market [on web].
Following type of Analysis we do in this phase:
- Keywords Research
- Research site’s theme based keywords
- Competition on these keywords
- Search Engine Ranking[Google, Yahoo, MSN] of site on these keywords
- Keywords Density
- Keyword Density Check on Page Contents and Meta Tags
- Keyword Prominence
- Check for the keyword closeness on the starting of the page contents.
- Search Engine Saturation: Total Number of Pages Indexed in Major Search Engines
- When the site was last Cache
- Alexa Traffic Ranking
- Back Links
- Client site’s Back links
- Total Number of Back Links in Google, Yahoo and in MSN if any.
- Total number of unique domains linking to your domain
- Anchor Text Used in Links
- Top 10 Competitors Back links
- Find the Back Links of Top 10 Competitors
- Outbound Links if any
- Current Page Rank
- Technical Analysis
- Server Header Check
- DNS and HTTP Header Test
- Server Response Time
- Coding Analysis
- HTML Validation
- CSS Validation
- 404 Page Check (pages not found)
- IP reviews/DNS checks
- Redirect Check
- robots.txt check
This Report is the process an SEO should follow while doing the SEO of a site.
Once Again study the site deeply before optimizing it. Now Start Optimizing it through searching the keywords. Steps to follow:
On Page Optimization:
- Use the keywords which are sent to the client in analysis report if he approves them. Before using the keywords client approval is required. Or Client may send its own keyword list.
- Optimize the Meta Tags.
- Title tag: Use the main keywords in Title tag. Title Tag should contain 2 to 3 keywords. The total length should be 60 to 70 characters.
- Description: Description should be of 250 characters and should be well written. Description must contain the main keywords in it in the form of sentence. At the end of description there must be full stop (.).
- Keywords: This tag should contain 10 to 12 keywords in it, separated by commas. Use keywords that are being searched for. We study your website profoundly & put the keywords accordingly to visitors what they are searching today in current marketing place. We also use latest keywords suggestion tools for your Websites. Currently we are using Wordtracker, Yahoo Overture, Good Keywords & digitalpoint. We track on latest Google Algorithms for promoting your Keywords.
- Content Optimization
- Check the contents of the page and if content is not enough send a report of your suggestion to client.
- Check for proper Keyword Density in the contents. Normally it should be 3 to 5%. Content should not be full of keywords but should contain the informative text.
- Keyword Prominence: Check how close to the start of an area of a page that the Targeted Keyword appears. In general, having the keyword closer to the start of an area will lead to an improvement in the search engine ranking of a page.
- Keyword Proximity: To avoid the Keyword Stuffing we can use the keywords in variations. But we should take care of Keyword Proximity (How close together the individual words that make up a keyword phrase are to one another and in what order.) which is used to gauge a web site’s relevance.
- In the Contents the Main keyword or the Most Targeted Keyword should be in H1 tag.
- Put Targeted Keywords in the contents as Anchor Text and hyperlink them with the concerned page. For example the keyword is Web Design Tampa, make a hyperlink of it to the page web-design.asp.
- Image Optimization
- Image Naming: Try to put the keyword in image name. e.g.- web-design.jpg
- Put the keywords in alt tags on images.
- Make the hyperlink on images to the concerned file or page.
- URL Optimization
- Name the URL of your page or site with the main keyword.
- Website Structure
- Sites internal link structure
- HTML Sitemap
- Advanced Features
- Google Sitemap(XML format)
- Google Analytics for Traffic stats
OFF Page Optimization:
- Search Engine Submission
- Top Directory Submission using the Targeted Keywords in Title.
- Link Exchange with High PR Relevant sites.
While doing Link Exchange take care of the following things:
- Check the PR of the Page where your link will be placed on.
- Check whether the page where your link is to be placed is indexed in Google or not.
- Don’t link exchange with the sites having nofollow on their site. Also check the robots.txt file
- Check total number of outbound links on a particular page where your link will be placed.
- Check the relevancy of all the links.
- Article submission
- Write Articles and do the submissions of optimized Article. Link the Article to your sites home page.
- Blogs writing
- Forums Posting: Use the main keyword in signature and make a link to your site.
- Press Release.
- Social Media Optimization & Promotion
SEO Performance Report:
This Report is sent to the client after every month. It shows the performance of his site or the work we are doing on his site.
- Search engine Ranking Report [Keyword Position Report] comparing with the Last Report.
- Directory Submission report
- Link Exchange Report with Anchor Text used and Page Rank of the page where our link will be placed.
- Back links: The full URL of the site where our link is located.
- Traffic stats
- Unique Visits-Page Views
- Geo Location of visitors
- Top keywords
- Top Pages
- Traffic Source
- Search Engine Saturation: Number of Indexed Pages in Major Search Engines
- Alexa Traffic Rank