The W3C, commonly referred to as the world wide web, aka www, is an international syndicate comprising of over 400 companies such as Google, Yahoo, HP etc as its members. The inception of W3C took place in the year 1994, and this pool of online giant was formed to develop a framework of certain guidelines that are to be followed by websites. These guidelines are really vital and though not compulsory, are preferred to be followed in the best interest of a website’s visitors.
If you want to make sure that your designer’s designs and tools get their due, it would be good to adhere to the policies and principles of the W3C. At the very outset, these principles outline the fact that:
- A website must be ‘disable friendly’. Disabled doesn’t just include people with visual problems or hearing aid, but also people with a problem in comprehending or remembering things. Software tools should enable people with such disabilities to use the website without facing any complexities or without having to feel complex about their state.
There has been a lot of ongoing debate regarding the relation between keeping your website W3C compliant and SEO friendly. Does keeping your website complaint with the policies of W3C syndicate improve your search engine rankings? Well, it just might be worthwhile to keep your website well adapted to the policies of W3C if you want your name higher up in the search engine listings.
- SEO optimization is done so as to direct the viewers exactly to the website which they want to visit. Search engines in general also show those websites which are properly designed according to relevant keywords. W3C policies might be a part of the algorithm search engines use to determine ranking of websites.
- Search engines ignore all photos and matter written within a flash animation or multimedia. It is always better to keep text on your website in a simplified format without going over the top. This will help spiders index your webpage better and help in you with a good search engine ranking.
Thinking that just by optimizing your website to meet W3C standards will do a magic overnight, you are mistaken. Well, optimizing your website according to these guidelines is more like sowing apple seeds. You will reap the benefits slowly and steadily over years. Making your website compliant with W3C guidelines will just make sure that website becomes much more accessible to prospective customers.
If you want to know whether your website is compliant with the policies of the World Wide Web consortium, then you can visit the official website of the W3C and get your website checked for validity. This is the easiest method to check for validity of your website and if your website is compatible with the guidelines, then you can display a small batch at the bottom of your website certifying that your website adheres to the policies of the W3C syndicate. Don’t consider the extra cost you’ll have to incur while building the website if it’s at the cost of avoiding the W3C policies!
Competing with the websites and always being on the toe to provide the best and better to the users than the competitive counterparts is everything about online business. Online marketing is playing an essential role in the race of being at the top but there is another key factor that is imperative in order to grow many folds, SEO Services. And to be able to be on the top choosing the right SEO Services in inevitable.
You need to choose an SEO company that is efficient in fulfilling all your requirements. SEO India is an option that is not only attractive but also extremely efficient. SEO India has the capability of meeting all your requirements and in turn helping your business grow and gain profits. It is a simple fact that progress of the websites totally depends on the visits by the users. More the visitors the better the business and all the more better are chances of increased sales which eventually results into increased profits.
Gaining more visitors can be targeted using many methods, online marketing being one of them but more than that there is another method that is a sure shot method of reaching the heights of profit is the SEO Services. Only efficient services will help you obtain top ranks in the iconic search engines like Google, yahoo etcetera. You must be thinking how does that works? Well the top ranks will help your website be in the first page of the search result which means more users clicking on your site due to the top ranking. And this in turn will result into increased visits on your site. The dream of every online business of heavy traffic on your website regularly can only be fulfilled by superior SEO techniques. So why not use the method and reach the top.
To make your dream come true SEO India is the best option you can employ and not regret our decision ever. SEO companies may be many but SEO companies providing quality services with affordable prices are less. You may find affordable SEO companies but when it comes to providing superior quality services in such economical prices all the promises starts to fade away. But the SEO services companies inIndia will not disappoint you. Instead of looking at the wrong place, divert the energy into searching at the right place is more fruitful.
Top rankings in the search engines are not easy to achieve. A lot goes into it. A lot of technical expertise in the field is required. SEO service providers inIndiaare not only able to provide quality but also economical and affordable prices, combination that is a rarity. But deciding on employing the SEO services,India, is not the end of the road to success, at achieving high rankings and heavy traffic on your website. You also need to find the right SEO service provider as well as there are several service providers inIndiatoo and short listing the best as per your requirement is also crucial.
India SEO witnessing the Google Penguin on Page Optimization roll out was like SEO Company India was witnessing a tsunami but a virtual one. The victims kind of suffered a catastrophe. You must be wondering now, what after the Penguin on Page Optimization? Well the recent developments, the rollouts are beneficial for those who are working on it ethically. If you are among the one who is involved in doing ethical SEO then you don’t have a thing to worry about. You should not be worried about where it might go from here and what kind of an approach does it deserve from you now. But yes you should not relax completely. It would be a great idea if you do a review on the SEO techniques you involved in your growth process.
A quick check on the SEO techniques you used in the past will help you know whether you are on the right track. Ensure that the resources and the techniques involved in the past and still being practiced by you and your worker (outsourced or not) were ethical and then you and your worker can go on your merry way. Well most of the techniques are still in use today on the condition that they are ethical, so what are the top five factors after Penguin on Page Optimization, let’s check them out:
- Stuffed keywords are a strict no-no now. You can still work on the title tag optimization but yes you cannot make title tags, stuffed keywords. Since making title tags is not allowed anymore obviously the title tag auto generator will also not work effectively anymore. The new option is writing a title tag all by yourself and that too should be an original one. Plus only one unique title tag is allowed for every single page. Also avoid any ideas that are choppy and are not ethical.
- Just like stuffed keywords are a strict no-no now, stuffed-descriptions in your page are also a strict no-no.Metadescriptions need to be relevant to the page and most importantly ethical. It should be simple and should not be more than one sixty words. TheMetadescription should be simple and relevant enough to make the reader understand everything about the page.
- Next comes the image optimization. Providing images are a great way to make your page more appealing but it also has the potential to annoy your readers. Some heavy images do not load properly, the result is annoyed readers, which no business wants. The solution is uploading jpeg mages and providing helpful alternative texts that become helpful in understanding the image in case the image is taking time to load.
- A page reputation and SEO still depends on the social media as it is used by the search engines to judge the respective page. To utilize this aspect you should get yourself engaged in social engagement optimization. Ensure that the links provided in your website that leads to effective social engagement are not broken and are visible.
- After the Penguin it has become imperative that the content writers become ever more careful in producing unique and quality content. The content should be actually helpful for the users, whatever is the information, it should have been procured and written ethically.